Airtel HD DVR recording charges

Recently, I upgraded to Xtreme box. But, due to its audio issues, I downgraded back immediately, to my old HD DVR box.

Ever since then, they are not enabling free recording top up. I had this free recording until the day I upgraded to Xtreme box. But after I got back to my old HD DVR, they are saying that recording is chargeble and I need to pay Rs33/month. I never paid for this all these years as its free for HD DVR.

I have spoken to CC, emailed to zonal officer, but everyone saying the same thing. And suggestions, what should I do?

Recently, I upgraded to Xtreme box. But, due to its audio issues, I downgraded back immediately, to my old HD DVR box.

Ever since then, they are not enabling free recording top up. I had this free recording until the day I upgraded to Xtreme box. But after I got back to my old HD DVR, they are saying that recording is chargeble and I need to pay Rs33/month. I never paid for this all these years as its free for HD DVR.

I have spoken to CC, emailed to zonal officer, but everyone saying the same thing. And suggestions, what should I do?

Try sending SMS "ADD TOPUP230" to 54325 from your registered mobile number. It may not work in first attempt so try multiple times.

I tried few times. Not helping. I get this sms:
Sorry! This top up is not eligible on your Airtel DigitalTV account <my dth id>. To know your customerID, give a missed call to 81300 81300 or call our call-center

Last edited:
I tried few times. Not helping. I get this sms:
Sorry! This top up is not eligible on your Airtel DigitalTV account <my dth id>. To know your customerID, give a missed call to 81300 81300 or call our call-center
Me to facing same problem ..

Update, July 2020: Its confirmed. HD DVR has free recording top up. Finally, after pursuing for 2 months, it got enabled. The customer care and visiting technicians all are unaware about this top up. It was only with the help of TSM, Hyd that my issue has been resolved.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock