Airtel HD Movies 2 removed..

• confirmation ss for Lcn: 159 Airtel Movies 2 :HD Removed:
Photo0133.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
Now definitely they will add 1/2 HD more

On Friday they created space for 3 HD channels and today they added Vijay HD on a different TP,today they removed AM HD2
So total 4 HD channels space is present with them,and I think they can add 5 to 6 HD channels on other TP's,so total 10 HD channels can be added  :eek:hya :eek:hya
But I think they are waiting for SES 9 TP's

They will add 1/2 HD if they want to add. They want to reserve the space for SS SELECT HD , SAB HD...and AM HD2 will definitely bring back after few days or month

Optimus_Prime said:
They will add 1/2 HD if they want to add. They want to reserve the space for SS SELECT HD , SAB HD...and AM HD2 will definitely bring back after few days or month

Launch of SAB HD and HBO HD is still a mystery.Till now both have not launched .Both were supposed to launch in April

nithinricks85 said:
Launch of SAB HD and HBO HD is still a mystery.Till now both have not launched .Both were supposed to launch in April
Both will launch in april 2017

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock