• Airtel HD

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Tatasky HD

Votes: 46 75.4%

• Total voters

saravana184

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I am Dish TV HD user for more than 3 years. Fedup of their customer service and not adding any Tamil channels. So, looking for a change of service provider. Please help in choosing a better service provider Airtel or Tatasky.

Note : Poll is for me to choose who is best service provider.

Bro also post your requirements so we can help you easily...:)

You can go for Tata Sky if want all available HD channels
& if you want HD channels in one addon, go for airtel digital tv
Both picture quality is great only

bro purchase adtv hd and deactivate after one month for a more than 4 months u will get special 1 year package with very low price
i have also try and economy sports plus only 1905rs for one year awasom
also add topup kothputli 12 hd in just 400rs one year

thanks for the response guys.... my current dish tv validity is till 20th of July... let me wait for some more time and check more responses.

Bro if you want maximum :hd channels & Superior SD picture quality go with Tata Sky...:tup
If you are not comfort with :hd Access go with ADTV...:tup

Looking at present condition of ADTV,I'll suggest you to go with TS

TS is way ahead of Airtel in everything be it quality,no of channels,new innovations in technology,providing special HD feeds for customers in case of special events,adding channels to base packs immediately after additions,excellent customer support(ADTV has worst)

ADTV only comes ahead in little bit better HD PQ and AQ,and pen drive recording boxes,opting all HD channels with lowest base packs, they are now providing with Hero STB's(Made in India) which are poor in quality

Go with TS for safe future :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock