• Views Views: Views 1,289
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I want to sale my HD STB along with Remote, HDMI cable and Power Adopter.

My price is ₹400 + Courier Charges, 3 years Bachat Plan can be activated on this stb, intrested one PM me.

You have to recharge with ₹1299 to get 36 months Bachat Plan.

Screenshot-2024-08-20-10-37-23-499-com-myairtelapp-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Box pics pls...
Don't mind pls, 3 year fta pack with box available in Snapdeal at ₹1333..so don't you think ₹400 is little high

Check this bro
Even official dealers are selling at 1500+. In DTH equipments, the prices are just the opposite at online compare to others, the offline price is less and online price is more. Maybe they will send SD box or cancel order. Airtel Box at 300+Shipping is a very good deal.

But @Deepu Darling bro, Say buyer to not change address till activating the Bachat Pack.

Actually I don't know/ not aware about snap deal 😴
Your hd box sale including the account bal. You are chargeing courier charge but purchaser need to pay installation charge of 300 to install so you give discount of courier charge who have already antenna

Your hd box sale including the account bal. You are chargeing courier charge but purchaser need to pay installation charge of 300 to install so you give discount of courier charge who have already antenna
Last year I sent a stb from AP to Delhi, they took ₹200 for courier service. Account balance NIL. If I discount on courier charges, then I will get ₹100 mostly. Then i don't need to sell it 😂 returning to the company is best alternative choice 😴 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom