• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,786
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to move out of d2h. Initially thought to have TS, but it's toooo costly. As I watch only HD channels, seems Airtel HD infinity pack (5500/yr) is the best suit for me.
I couldn't find the details of new HD STB+1 year infinity pack price in Airtel site. can anyone please help me on this?
Also, what are the HD channels excluded in infinity pack?

I don't think Airtel giving infinity pack to new connection though I'm not sure other bros will clarify u

I think no hd channels excluded except some interactive services from Adtv

Last edited:
Bro, buy with minimum initial cost and then upgrade to infinity.
Tata Sky is premium dth. World class service but lil pricey when you ask about watching all hd channels.
But with Airtel, there are lil less hd channels, new channels do not come easily but very much affordable.
Infinity pack is a bliss to hd users. You get all hd and sd channels in just Rs.5500 with Rs.500 cashback as amazon pay balance.
With infinity you get all service channels except a few like movies mania, sony max super hitz and imusicspace.

Why Airtel site is not providing details?

In TS or D2h (didn't check other 3) I can buy online very easily (also there are several options available to choose), but in Airtel :tears::tears: :wall:wall

Is it good option to buy from Amazon or should I buy directly from Airtel? In both the cases, will they ship the STB and then I have to contact CC for installation (charges applicable??:huh:huh ) or any local dealer will take care of the whole process?

Is it good option to buy from Amazon or should I buy directly from Airtel? In both the cases, will they ship the STB and then I have to contact CC for installation (charges applicable??:huh:huh ) or any local dealer will take care of the whole process?

Both are gud option

No need to call adtv cc

Installation charges depends upon the seller or online site

Installation process will take care of local dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock