Airtel HD Upgrade with 2 Months free HD Gold Topup!

To upgrade from SD box to
HD box:
1) Customers on Value pack and
below, have to pay just Rs. 599 for
installation and delivery
2) Customers on Economy pack and
above, have to pay just Rs. 399 for
installation and delivery
So wait no more, switch to
HD and enjoy:
1) Gold HD top-up for 60 days
2) 1-month subscription of Interactive
services
3) 3 months of recording facility
To avail this offer, give a missed call
on 81304-81304 or call our
customer care.
HD DTH | High Definition (HD) TV | Best DTH Connection in India | airtel

Rahul bro...it's for you!!! :tup :tup
d83895660c88d092ab7f9298df29a339.jpg

thanks a lot OP bro for sharing the details with me.

I think Diamond top up should have been a good option.

Sir I wanted to know that whether this diamond hd pack of 175 is for one month or for two months

Important information for all those customers who have recently upgraded their sd set up box to hd set up box. The ROI diamond hd top up which is airtel is providing you on upgradation is free for 10 days only after that you will be charged @ 5.83 rupees per day so if you wish to continue then enjoy otherwise remove it after 10 days of upgradation. The gold hd pack which they are providing will remain free for 60 days

abhishej10 said:
Important information for all those customers who have recently upgraded their sd set up box to hd set up box. The ROI diamond hd top up which is airtel is providing you on upgradation is free for 10 days only after that you will be charged @ 5.83 rupees per day so if you wish to continue then enjoy otherwise remove it after 10 days of upgradation. The gold hd pack which they are providing will remain free for 60 days

Yes, My DBR is increased by 5.83 and I removed diamond HD. Alternatively can you suggest any HD pack with low DBR that contains English Movie Channels?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock