Airtel Hollywood Dairies Super Sunday Sale

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sunday Super Sale 20th November 2022

Airtel Hollywood Dairies

UWqmxJe.jpg

I think these 9109121xxx would be the missed call number format which will fully come into play when LCN realignment work is completed and replace old 91094052xxx format which is being currently used.

As u can see the New Missed Call Number Format has different LCN Number (Last 3 Digits of The Number) for channels than where these channels r presently available on the platform. I think presently Airtel Digital TV has activated both missed call number formats for certain channels so as to test functioning of the New Format as well as make available old format just incase there r issues faced with the New Number.

Previously too i had shared images of ads running on Doordarshan National which displayed New LCN Number of the channel on Airtel Digital TV Platform

sadabhar added instead of Hollywood diaries, worst Airtel Sunday super sale, they're cheating customers

Just making a comment without knowing the facts is not right. There is no cheating or error, other members have bern able to successfully activate Hollywood Diaries service channel thru Missed Call Number flashed in the ad.

If u have proof of an error or encountered such issue urself then share screenshots of same else please refrain from unnecessarily defaming Airtel Digital TV

No dino bro he is right ,i too got sadabhar,i didnt took screen shots before i deactivated in app as soon i got that channel
Some kind of error in adtv this time in sun sup sale

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock