DDF Exclusive Airtel Korean TV added by adtv

Airtel Korean TV is a service channel dedicated to Korean Drama,Popular Korean Songs & Series. The channel is absolutely Free for Airtel Digital TV customers. Airtel korean Tv is available in Hindi & Korean Language with English subtitle.
Airtel Korean TV is Powered by One Take Media ltd.

Running promo on Airtel Home chs.
Hii... I am facing some issues with the channel .... I am not able to see the schedule as it shows No information available... Moreover I am not able to change the language for the channel

Hii... I am facing some issues with the channel .... I am not able to see the schedule as it shows No information available... Moreover I am not able to change the language for the channel
Schedule problem is from Airtel, they are not giving it, we can not do on it.

To change the language Press the blue button on remote, then press left/right arrow buttons(>or<). You can change the language.

Yes, EPG is not available on it. Korean is the other audio feed. You can change it from audio settings as EPG is not available so you can't change directly from remote.

lLXaYqQ.jpg

M9mXv4L.jpg

Free preview has been ended.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock