Sad News Airtel migrated all Existing ARP pack users to New TRAI Pack

Update :
My plan changed in self care in morning itself. As I was in office I confirmed by analysing friend status. I reached home afternoon and all channels were coming. Few minutes prior channel disconnected only south sports pack channels coming.

still mine showing infinity pack activated in "my airtel" app.I hope to get SMS sooner or later.

Engaluku edhavadhu prachnaina unga Kitta varuvom, ungaluke prachnaina manga yenga povom:cry:
Translation : If we have problems we'll come to u to ask help, since u also facing this problem where we will go..
Ashok I'm also Adtv user that's it nothing more than that anyway almost 8 months survived with arp now time to scratch our pocket to pay Dth rental 🤣🔥🔥😠😠🤷🏿‍♂️

Has anyone been talking to Airtel as to how they have changed users from LDP/ARP without the user's consent and when TRAI clearly mentions against changing packs of such users?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock