Discussion Airtel min 100 software upgrade failed

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys today after trying with various combinations and methods, I got the update screen but it was showing stb waits for signal for every number on the top left, finally after 5 minutes of waiting with still 0% the message came upgrade failed! I tried twice same thing
Wondering if they have removed the software from their server..anyone any idea?

tP1owTn.jpg

Guys today after trying with various combinations and methods, I got the update screen but it was showing stb waits for signal for every number on the top left, finally after 5 minutes of waiting with still 0% the message came upgrade failed! I tried twice same thing
Wondering if they have removed the software from their server..anyone any idea?

tP1owTn.jpg
You need to give the correct Tp dedails. In tata play we can change the tp details by pressing the help button before start the download.

You need to give the correct Tp dedails. In tata play we can change the tp details by pressing the help button before start the download.
Ok bro..how to do it in airtel?

Ok bro..how to do it in airtel?
Before the screen you should get one screen with ok button. In that screen you can try "i" that is info button. If not worked the info button try one by one.

Before the screen you should get one screen with ok button. In that screen you can try "i" that is info button. If not worked the info button try one by one.
In the please wait initialising screen, I pressed immediately exit 2 times and 2485, it is directly showing the above page "downloading software please wait" , please wait keeps on changing to stb waits for signal for each number..finally after 5 mins showing software upgrade failed.
In the update screen, like you said I tried help button and info button but none of the button working in the screen.. literally I pressed all the keys (except power) in the remote but no option to select tp 😂

@Karthik_ @Elvin Paul
Any help on this? Today I tried to update like 5 times , everytime it is getting failed ..stb waits for signal..software upgrade failed
Sorry, I don't have any info on that. I don't update the software manually. Not sure why it's getting stuck at 0%. Could you please mention the new feature you are looking for?

After trying various combinations, I got below screen to change tp..please validate and let me know if need to change anything.

59Ldo4Q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock