Airtel Movies 2 will be removed from airtel digital tv w.e.f 08-04-14

Dth Thrissur said:
Airtel Movies 2 will be removed from airtel digital tv w.e.f 08-04-14

Why they removing VOD channel? ADTV always interest to add th VOD channels.

This cud easily indictate, that adtv is in a serious space crunch.

They are now removing chnls, before adding new ones.. :sp

shawl_who said:
This cud easily indictate, that adtv is in a serious space crunch.

They are now removing chnls, before adding new ones.. :sp

So this might be the way by which Airtel going to survive till they get more TP.Add demanding channels and remove crap/useless channels

Basil Ak said:
So this might be the way by which Airtel going to survive till they get more TP.Add demanding channels and remove crap/useless channels

cud very well be. :u

Dear foram administrator and all foram members,
I was banned due to jelous things posted about ADTV, I sorry about that things. But I only posted my feedback. If my feedback is not acceptable for all of you and if there is no freedom for me to write any negative feedback, then I will not post this type of feedback. But main thing is that whatever feedback is posted by me on 1 april, that was very true. I can prove it. In fact I will prove right now.
(See my posts on 1 april. I was posted that Channel Divya should be available in d2h firstly instead of ADTV. But see now only 1day later it became true. D2h added Channel Divya on 3 April.)
(Another proof of my feedback is that I was posted that Sahara One should be removed from ADTV. Now it also becomes true. Sahara One alongwith 2 more chaannels removing from ADTV from 22 april. This news already posted in newspaper and ADTV foram also.)
I just posted my feedback, but I don't have any idea about that this feedback will became true. If you want to see my posts, you can see it. And tell me your answer for this whole post.

shubham123 said:
Dear foram administrator and all foram members,
I was banned due to jelous things posted about ADTV, I sorry about that things. But I only posted my feedback. If my feedback is not acceptable for all of you and if there is no freedom for me to write any negative feedback, then I will not post this type of feedback. But main thing is that whatever feedback is posted by me on 1 april, that was very true. I can prove it. In fact I will prove right now.
(See my posts on 1 april. I was posted that Channel Divya should be available in d2h firstly instead of ADTV. But see now only 1day later it became true. D2h added Channel Divya on 3 April.)
(Another proof of my feedback is that I was posted that Sahara One should be removed from ADTV. Now it also becomes true. Sahara One alongwith 2 more chaannels removing from ADTV from 22 april. This news already posted in newspaper and ADTV foram also.)
I just posted my feedback, but I don't have any idea about that this feedback will became true. If you want to see my posts, you can see it. And tell me your answer for this whole post.

Just ignore it bro. You were true but you failed to represent yours posts properly:):):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock