Airtel Movies Home 2 Added On LCN 200

RE: [split] Airtel testing Airtel Movies Home 2

Bapun Raz said:
No one, because you splitted posts from another thread it got [split] prefix. You can edit and remove it now.

:no i did it currently n the thread title was Airtel Movies Home 2 Added On LCN 200 i think @rahul bhai edited to add DTH updates prefix n it changed to old ;) right @rahul bhai :huh

Last edited by a moderator:

SarfaRaZ said:
:no i did it currently n the thread title was Airtel Movies Home 2 Added On LCN 200 i think @rahul bhai edited to add DTH updates prefix n it changed to old ;) right @rahul bhai :huh

Yes, he had edited at same time. :shy

SarfaRaZ said:

No bro, I didn't change the thread title not it's prefix. I edited the content main body.

Airtel Movies Home 2 Added on LCN 200.

Last edited by a moderator:

rahul1117kumar said:
No bro, I didn't change the thread title not it's prefix. I edited the content main body.

Airtel Movies Home 2 Added on LCN 200.

When you edit the thread, the new title at the moment also gets updated, since Sarfaraz had splitted the post that time and yet to remove the prefix, it was updated with the prefix as you saved the edit before him. Just some simple complicated confusion, nothing else. :lol

Airtel will add Airtel movies home infinity ...If it goes by trend ...How many home channels they will add

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock