Good News Airtel new HD Conn. at ₹750.

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
Airtel new HD Connection is now available in ₹750 with complete dish antenna & installation.
dgY0orb.jpg

Local cable companies are giving connection for almost free. It's complimentary with 3 months plan. Match that. On top of that they got MTV HD and Vh1 HD.

Service provided by Cable TV / MSO cannot be compared with what is provided by DTH Platforms like Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV.

You can ask any customer of Cable TV / MSO, many of them will complaint about some or the other thing. Quality of service is lot better incase of DTH platforms.

Also even DTH platforms provide complimentary subscription to DPO bouquet and even OTT packs as part of their New Connection offers for SD / HD / XStream Set Top Box

Also Cable TV/ MSO operators do not have to bear additional costs like setting up outdoor units (dish, stands etc.) at each home which is necessary for DTH Platforms. Still DTH operators subsidize all these costs and provide customers new connections at affordable pricing. Also if one already has outdoor unit/dish then additional discounts upto Rs. 500 or even New Connection is provided Free Of Cost. Cable Operators do not have to even invest in acquiring transponders and spend high amount in transmitting channels through it.....just the power cost which is required to uplink channels would be too high similarly DTH operators have to incur lot more expenditures compared to Cable TV / MSO platforms

Last edited:
There are various sellers available online from where one can literally get the box for free..for example I bought new airtel connection from one youtuber at ₹1100 + ₹150( shipping) with 6 months pack .. though I have not yet received the box but account is created and product is already shipped!

Service provided by Cable TV / MSO cannot be compared with what is provided by DTH Platforms like Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV.

You can ask any customer of Cable TV / MSO, many of them will complaint about some or the other thing. Quality of service is lot better incase of DTH platforms.

Also even DTH platforms provide complimentary subscription to DPO bouquet and even OTT packs as part of their New Connection offers for SD / HD / XStream Set Top Box
Service visits of cable operator is not even comparable with DTH industry. It is mostly instant. On top of that it's completely free. Even local channel with service channels type content is free too. Transfer fee is either free of cheap like ₹100. One thing I agree is cable cannot have same quality of channels as DTH does.

Service visits of cable operator is not even comparable with DTH industry. It is mostly instant. On top of that it's completely free. Even local channel with service channels type content is free too. Transfer fee is either free of cheap like ₹100. One thing I agree is cable cannot have same quality of channels as DTH does.
You reminded me old cable days..they used to show new movie on a particular day every week free of cost .also we used to get channels from LCN 1 itself unlike these days having lcns from 100 ..on this point tataplay is on another level , stretching the channels to literally 2000 lcns or even more 😂

Btw is this a new box? Check the logo, the design also looks different..now thinking which box is new model, this one or min 100..

fU5MuUv.jpg

You reminded me old cable days..they used to show new movie on a particular day every week free of cost .also we used to get channels from LCN 1 itself unlike these days having lcns from 100 ..on this point tataplay is on another level , stretching the channels to literally 2000 lcns or even more 😂
When our old Panasonic TV had 100 channels. I use to fine tune all my channels from 90-0. Pogo, Cartoon Network, Hungama, Fox & History Entertainment, Big CBS Spark, Sonic etc. It was unofficial favorite list for me.

When our old Panasonic TV had 100 channels. I use to fine tune all my channels from 90-0. Pogo, Cartoon Network, Hungama, Fox & History Entertainment, Big CBS Spark, Sonic etc. It was unofficial favorite list for me.
Ya bro..dth operators I don't understand why they are not utilising LCN 1-100 for favourites

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock