Airtel Online Account

• Thread starter Thread starter imi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 1,314

imi

Reaction score
Can i make online account of my dth. I dont have the access to the registered number. As i m living outside india

imi said:
Can i make online account of my dth. I dont have the access to the registered number. As i m living outside india

yes you can, you need to have same mobile number as you register with them, at the time of registration online they will sent one time password on to your mobile, to check the authentication of yours, after that it is not required. Let this some one do it for you in back home, and send to you the credentials.

Well it is not possible because the payment gateway will not accept other cards apart from Indian ones

imi said:
Problem is dat i m using airtel dth outside india :(

No problem,if you use also it does not matter, you tell some one to register online back home and send to you the credentials for log in for air tel website.

hey use paytm or free-charge for recharging solutions they are awesome..even cash-back offer, why run for official website @@

NRI's leaving in GCC countries can use PAYTM website for recharge your DTH and mobiles of INDIA. But for addition of channels or remove of channels you need to call them from your country where you are leaving.

Problem is i have bought airtel which is registered with fake mobile no.

Back
Top Bottom