Airtel or tatasky

Go for tatasky...customer care is outstanding...packs management is easier than any DTH...you can add/remove channels within a day to save some bucks... besides some agents are giving tatasky 6m new HD connection at 2200...after taking the connection ask customer care to drop the pack you will get ₹2004 in main account reducing the effective price of the box and antenna to ₹196.... I did the same 2 months back.

I made a thread about this few years back and I still stick by it. Might be useful for you to decide

Airtel HD vs Tata Sky HD
All the points still hold good, except for two.

1. Audio on Airtel is unmatched with any other DTH provider in the country. They are the best and provide original broadcaster audio.
2. HD channel PQ is better in Airtel. TS has issues with regional HD channel PQ.

All the points still hold good, except for two.

1. Audio on Airtel is unmatched with any other DTH provider in the country. They are the best and provide original broadcaster audio.
2. HD channel PQ is better in Airtel. TS has issues with regional HD channel PQ.
DD+ is missing in most of the HD channels in Airtel .Also I have gone through some of the threads which says dd in Airtel doesn't work over HDMI.

I don't know if i just feel it or what. Lately many registering on the forum just to make Airtel comparison with Tata Sky. Once they are done, they vanish. All these are new IDs and never look elsewhere. Does that means these aren't legit ones?

I don't find their IPs matching though. These can be companies blunder too. I have seen several support forums bombarded by companies (Tikona broadband for instance) bots claiming their products are best or they compare with competitors and ultimately make their's win. Once mission accomplished they will silently vanish.

Don't want such people spread such threads here and there. If any legit user has queries he is more than welcome to claim or discuss anything.
In that case we can have a separate Sticky Thread in this section for Airtel Vs Tata Sky Comparison (could be new or same one created by Unicorn bro). All Airtel Vs Tata Sky comments/views will go in that thread.

DD+ is missing in most of the HD channels in Airtel .Also I have gone through some of the threads which says dd in Airtel doesn't work over HDMI.
Airtel doesn't provide fake DD+. They only provide it, if the broadcaster provides. And there's no issue with DD over HDMI. It works perfectly fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock