Airtel or tatasky

A a d i

Reaction score
Guys I'm currently using videocon dth now i want to shift to other dth so please suggest me which is better among tatasky and airtel.
1.If i choose airtel will it be better option than tatasky?
2.i need telugu channels which dth gives both hd and sd channels at lowest price.
3.which is the latest model in airtel.
4.what is the cost for new connection?

Airtel. Apart from call customer service which hopefully you won't be needing. Everything is great with discount on NCF for multi TV. You will get a box with recorder which is very expensive on Tata Sky. You will also get more HD Hindi movie channels.

Airtel. Apart from call customer service which hopefully you won't be needing. Everything is great with discount on NCF for multi TV. You will get a box with recorder which is very expensive on Tata Sky. You will also get more HD Hindi movie channels.
Bro i have a doubt Airtel took dishd2h now if i stay with videocon dth will i get any offers to upgrade to Airtel dth because after merger it'll be under Airtel right

Guys I'm currently using videocon dth now i want to shift to other dth so please suggest me which is better among tatasky and airtel.
1.If i choose airtel will it be better option than tatasky?
2.i need telugu channels which dth gives both hd and sd channels at lowest price.
3.which is the latest model in airtel.
4.what is the cost for new connection?
Blindly go for Tata Sky HD connection.
Great PQ & AQ.
HD as well as SD both best in quality.
Active customer care service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock