• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

Airtel Presence

sunveer

Registered
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
389
Reaction score
62
Is Airtel Presence account at twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Airtel_Presence which tells the email [email protected], is genuine airtel service and if it does it really help in resolving the issues?
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,881
Reaction score
49,836
Yes brother its airtelpresence.

They can solve all your airtel issues.

Meance problem of adtv sd,hd,hd dvr,recorder,mobile,sim,internet.....

But Buddy don't worry about this.

Airtelpresence soon coming to our forum to give us help and to give official help to their customers.


Am talking with them soon you can get toched with them via DreamDTH Community Forum.

Regards,
Admin :)
 

Vikram

Contributor
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
3,700
yes ! it is online help from airtel but email address is [email protected],
u can contact them But i think They ignore many cases :wallnalsirmarna:.
 

sunveer

Registered
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
389
Reaction score
62
Vikram said:
yes ! it is online help from airtel but email address is [email protected],
u can contact them But i think They ignore many cases :wallnalsirmarna:.

They have changed their email address ie. [email protected] as they told me to email at this address only.

I know it was their previous address since they have changed domain so email has changed.


Admin said:
Yes brother its airtelpresence.

They can solve all your airtel issues.

Meance problem of adtv sd,hd,hd dvr,recorder,mobile,sim,internet.....

But Buddy don't worry about this.

Airtelpresence soon coming to our forum to give us help and to give official help to their customers.


Am talking with them soon you can get toched with them via DreamDTH Community Forum.

Regards,
Admin :)

That's GREAT News!!:thanks:
 

Vikram

Contributor
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
3,700
yes brother They Change Email Address With domain issue and Now Email address

[email protected]

 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,881
Reaction score
49,836
Hope soon ADTV Presence will join our DreamDTH.:up:
 

sunveer

Registered
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
389
Reaction score
62
Ya Airtel Presence is really helpful.

Since I have complained about the bonus Rs. 25 on recharge of Rs.325 @ Thread

I have emailed to airtelpresence and after 2 days my account has been recharged with the bonus.
Even a phone call came to confirm for it.
:up:
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,881
Reaction score
49,836
that's really good news.

But brother is your problem solved now?

If yes then creat a thread how airtel helpful you and give your feedback.

 

sunveer

Registered
Joined
7 Apr 2011
Messages
389
Reaction score
62
Admin said:
that's really good news.

But brother is your problem solved now?

If yes then creat a thread how airtel helpful you and give your feedback.

In which section of forum?
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,881
Reaction score
49,836
post thread here- http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Forum-Personal-Forum :)
 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock