Cc, mail, airtel twitter page

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
Close this thread
specially created video for defame airtel
have to time creat a video,
there are many ways to solve problems
Cc, mail, airtel twitter page

The thread should continue.
But i am unable to understand,whattype & howmany times aftersale service people need?

i to eagerly want to know about the issues (after sales). :dodgy

so people share your experience in here. ;)

This is just a rubbish attempt to defame AirTel Digital & the customer who made this video needs some kind of medical treatment for his brain. Local employees are not responsible when their duty ended for the day. No one will attend his call on his personal cell foune number at 10 p.m. Instead of calling AirTel Digital official help line he was calling local dish fitter & the person who place the order. :wall:angry

This is true that airtel cc service are very pathetic. Even airtel tv contact not working from airtel prepaid then how it work by other prepaid number.[i try to call airtel tv from airtel number but when choose option to connect cc, it say please check the number. What a joke!]

Airtel Customer Service is good on twitter I have upgraded and Downgraded my Package

This video is not uploaded to defame any company. This forum is a place where we can share ideas, reviews , views and problems of different customers and try to solve issues. Here in this video a customer is complaining some thing which he could not get from company as promised. Every customer's experience is different. And it is relative not absolute. This is the video for those who aspire to get DTH of any company and before buying must check their performance. And this forum is made to all those who can first see views, reviews, pics and videos of different DTH's and then decide which DTH is best for him.

i got Airtel DTH,no issue from beginning.If the hardware is good then there is no service required.may be some one got bad experience.
i too got the bad experience with videocon.i installed videocon and i am not satisfied with the quality compare to airtel,but d2h technical people not ready to fix my issue.so left d2h and back again airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock