Airtel Shorts TV Launching From 19th September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Have requested Shorts TV couple of times earlier and they had stated that negotiations r on which r likely to materialise by September. Finally its coming true :)
Yes... It was Exclusive One Year Deal with TATA|sky when Shorts TV Production starts Journey in India. And now the One Year Exclusivity is over which results for addition of Shorts TV on other Major Platform. Hope adtv adds Shorts TV HD also along with Shorts TV SD.

@DJ Roy Bhai Finally a Teleshopping Ad makes You Lough heavily !!! Generally People get Boredom over TVC nowadays.

Yes... It was Exclusive One Year Deal with TATA|sky when Shorts TV Production starts Journey in India. And now the One Year Exclusivity is over which results for addition of Shorts TV on other Major Platform. Hope adtv adds Shorts TV HD also along with Shorts TV SD.

@DJ Roy Bhai Finally a Teleshopping Ad makes You Lough heavily !!! Generally People get Boredom over TVC nowadays.

There was no exclusivity contract bhai. ShortsTV was trying to get their channel added since last year itself but somehow inability to reach mutual agreement delayed the process. I have been intouch with them and they were always trying their best to reach a meeting point asap. 1st hope was before June 2019 and later October was set as deadline (sorry by mistske said September above)

I think D2H also will launch same service in couple of days... :) (it's my prediction not more ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock