Airtel should change the selection of channels in base pack

shaikfazil

Reaction score
Personally think Airtel should give the customers a choice of english or hindi in their base pack.:)

I dont think adding of only HD channels(mean sun hd, etc) will build strong customers choice.

They are weak in there market only for this reason.

In south they wont demand for hindi. most of us would watch only their regional, sports and some english movie channel... :sp

I would rather suggest to remove all those hindi channels and adding two or three english movie channel will help to build customers choice.

navigating is also difficult in airtel. in that local cable operator are good in their services.

Waiting for that too happen.

I expecting base pack with 3 or 4 regional top ups for existing customers.(rqstd to service team)
If it happen we can add zee studio as free, bcz it's already available under free regional top up category(i think it's not available in self care portal).

Free regional Topups are not available from self care, but if Zee studio is a free regional topup has anyone called cc and tried adding it?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock