Airtel Signal Quality Issue During Day Time

DubaiMan

Reaction score
Hi...

I have been facing this issue from the time I have installed ADTV. During the morning hours between 8am-4pm the channels are completely distorted and not viewable. The signal quality goes down below 20%.But during the evening and night the signal quality increases to 30%-35% and the viewing is almost perfect.This is happening everyday.
Please could you help me with what could be the problem and the solution to this kind of a problem.

May be something is wrong in ur dish set up. Check the lnb for any distructions. Even i faced this problem and came to knw that some wire was going inbetween my dish n lnb.

Also be careful when u deal with airtel service engg, one guy cheated my mom saying lnb has stopped working n replaced it with a very old one which faulted again in 3 or 4 days. Then they replaced it again with a duplicate lnb. Got cheated by airtel big time. Hope no one in the future gets cheated like this.

DubaiMan said:
Hi...

I have been facing this issue from the time I have installed ADTV. During the morning hours between 8am-4pm the channels are completely distorted and not viewable. The signal quality goes down below 20%.But during the evening and night the signal quality increases to 30%-35% and the viewing is almost perfect.This is happening everyday.
Please could you help me with what could be the problem and the solution to this kind of a problem.

post here how much signal r u getting and try to rotate ur LNB and check signal level ...

U r in Dubai ?
No such problem in India... official footprints do not reach Dubai... though signal is fairly gud... try using a bigger dish, whats ur dish size ?

Yes I am in Dubai...Using a dish size of 120cm....The signal strength is around 64% and the signal quality is around 20% or at times even a bit less than that.The BER is like in the range of 5.85-E03 to 2.25-E03.Have already tried to do different things with the LNB.Even changed the LNB to check if it makes a difference but no difference.

shawl_who said:
U r in Dubai ?
No such problem in India... official footprints do not reach Dubai... though signal is fairly gud... try using a bigger dish, whats ur dish size ?

Vijay Krish said:
May be something is wrong in ur dish set up. Check the lnb for any distructions. Even i faced this problem and came to knw that some wire was going inbetween my dish n lnb.

Also be careful when u deal with airtel service engg, one guy cheated my mom saying lnb has stopped working n replaced it with a very old one which faulted again in 3 or 4 days. Then they replaced it again with a duplicate lnb. Got cheated by airtel big time. Hope no one in the future gets cheated like this.

@vijay if you are cheated for lnb then mail it with all detail because i have done this and after 30 days of fight i got my money refunded and also i got mail from airtel for apology regarding engg cheating customer.

I didnt knw that ADTV sells in Dubai or for that matter any other country
than India....???
is that legal???
do they receive same channels as we do???

Namaste (DubaiMan),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 06 August 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Regards
Rakesh Kumar
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
[email protected]

Connect with us 24X7 and we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- .

I think Need to spectrum Test Near Your Dish position......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock