Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

@Deepu Darling bro still am getting all the channels of superstar pack and old free topups. No issues. But i saw 4 rupees debited from my account. What should i do further?

@Deepu Darling bro still am getting all the channels of superstar pack and old free topups. No issues. But i saw 4 rupees debited from my account. What should i do further?
I am also getting all channels but they haven't debited single penny from account.

Yesterday my balance was 1909. Today it was 1905. But nothing changed or added in pack. Base pack is superstar tn 12m ARP. Two free regional packs and all free top up still there

I just checked my App, it shows 2 recommended packs, Rs 340 (TN Value Sports SD with 125 Channels) & Rs 450 TN My family SD Pack with 150 Channels. Absolutely no HD packs on scene.

How to know how much they have deducted on a daily basis? I recharged a few days back so hard to say how much they took and how much was there and if they already deducted todays credit.

BTW i have an ARP but this one is for my secondary. I should have gone for ARP on the secondary too when there was a chance. Now im in no mood to dance to the tunes they are playing, instead I wont select any pack, and if ADTV by itself chooses a pack costlier than Rs 275 i will switch it to some basic pack within Rs 200 and may not even recharge any further and will start seeing other options.

For me i paid Rs 275 for 1 month and i can pay additional max Rs 25 additional assuming it goes for some tax crap and anything Higher than Rs 300 without any HD channels is a huge waste and i wont buy that.

Last edited:
I am still old pack . I am happy till now. I have not long terms pack my pack had expired 5 jan.

Last edited:
My LDP PACK still running but if I will be added a channel according TRAI new rule then I will pay Ncf or not ?

Airtel Now Started Activating New Pack. My One Connection Pack Just Change. All Activated Free Topup Deactivated From My Account.
They Showing Pack Price Without NCF. But Its Total Cost 336.

Now how r u feeling bro
R u happy with ur new ones:lol:
Ur own power to pick channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock