DDF Exclusive Airtel started providing Inverto LNBs for their new DTH connections

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 9,971

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Just In!

Airtel DTH will be soon providing Inverto LNBs for specific type set top box connections soon. Stock have been recently arrived with this LNB.

For those who don't know: Inverto is a premium brand whose LNBs give strongest signals than any other brand LNBs. Till now only Tata Sky was using it for their Tata Sky+ HD (DVR) set top boxes because it has three tuners.

Airtel DTH has been covering the quality of hardware gap to compete with premium brands like Tata Sky.

Some pictures of the new LNB:

mmDJXZS.jpg

bfDugl8.jpg

8Rm2Nrd.jpg

Its Made In China :em: Btw bhai what'll be Its Cost :huh: Tatasky charging rs.650-800 for Inverto LNB.

Bro can you clarify that this LNB is available for which type of box ?

Its Made In China :em: Btw bhai what'll be Its Cost :huh: Tatasky charging rs.650-800 for Inverto LNB.
Yes bro, its made in China and cheap model than Tata Sky use. You can search for this model on their website, if you can find: LNBs - Inverto.tv

Then Google for that model with keyword buy online, you will get the price, convert the currency to India. You will get the real cost.;)
Bro can you clarify that this LNB is available for which type of box ?
No idea bro. I will share as i receive update if no one before me confirms as a lot of dealers like @Arsh, @jay vithlani bros present on the forum can give more clear idea on it.👍

So roughly how much is the increase in signal quality, maybe percentage wise, compared to current LNBs

So roughly how much is the increase in signal quality, maybe percentage wise, compared to current LNBs
Bro don't know about percentage wise but this LNB is impressive.
My friend have tata sky connection with inverto LNB and he rarely face any signal issue in rainy season.

Bro don't know about percentage wise but this LNB is impressive.
My friend have tata sky connection with inverto LNB and he rarely face any signal issue in rainy season.

Which one he has ? Inverto quad lnb? Or super lnb ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock