Airtel STB switching to Channel No. 156

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunveer

Reaction score
Today (15-Aug) I noticed that when I switch on my stb, I was shown channel no. 156 instead of the channel that I left before switching it off.

And moreover, channel 156 shows the ad of Hero Honda which has now changed to MotorCorp.

Do you like this change sunveer ????

In tatasky channel 100 comes after switching on that too with loud volume..... :angry:

mystic said:
Do you like this change sunveer ????

In tatasky channel 100 comes after switching on that too with loud volume..... :angry:

No, not at all. :angry: :angry:

I want Airtel to change this like before.

Nothing wrong in my Airtel DVR., only in SD it will open 100 & show that stupid non stop channel ads :rofl

baba009 said:
Nothing wrong in my Airtel DVR., only in SD it will open 100 & show that stupid non stop channel ads :rofl

It doesn't open channel 100 it opens channel 156 airtel PPV movie channel.
I think its temporary to show to us the change of Hero Honda.

sunveer said:
baba009 said:

It doesn't open channel 100 it opens channel 156 airtel PPV movie channel.
I think its temporary to show to us the change of Hero Honda.

Sun direct (SD) not in Airtel ;)

@Members Has any other ADTV SD member also experienced this?

sunveer said:
Today (15-Aug) I noticed that when I switch on my stb, I was shown channel no. 156 instead of the channel that I left before switching it off.

And moreover, channel 156 shows the ad of Hero Honda which has now changed to MotorCorp.

May be Some Software Error in Your Stb so Reset It And Tune again Also Use Format code.
My airtel Stb Working fine And Show Same channel At power Off.

Vikram said:
sunveer said:

May be Some Software Error in Your Stb so Reset It And Tune again Also Use Format code.
My airtel Stb Working fine And Show Same channel At power Off.

What format code?

well sunveer its for all and its really a bad move by them. i think its by some technical fault. hope soon it gets restored to 100 ch. again.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock