Airtel Sun Direct Tata Sky D2H Going To Launch Internet Enabled STB's With Bluetooth

Ankit_bpl

Reaction score
607f5a3058f9d5d5cc116ca6b6938206.jpg

DTH services in India like Airtel, Tata Sky, Videocon d2h and Sun Direct are going to launch a new Internet Enabled Set Top Box in this year, which will allow subscribers to browse and access with certain app, to social Media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest. Saurabh said, “This New Set Up Box promises to make users existing TV into a smart TV and ensure connectivity with the world. We are enabling the convergence of TV, DTH and internet all in one place.”

Tata Sky in a statement said that the new service will be available at no additional cost to its current subscribers, in the coming months. By converting your existing TV into a smart TV, you will be able to establish connectivity with not only the world but also standard TV and DTH programs. For Example, you will be able to read Daily newspapers on your big screen without any separate USB streaming sticks.

Tata Sky Chief Executive Officer, Harit Nagpal, Announced that the service will be available before the end of Q1 2016. He also said that as a premium content distribution platform, the company would like to provide complete freedom to consumers when it comes to the selection of Channels and medium. They have defined the level of convergence which the consumer would like to have.

Most Probably, The New Set-Top Boxes Will Have Bluetooth Connectivity And Hence You Will Be Able To Use An External Keyboard For Data Input.

[DTH Services are going to launch Internet Browsing Set up Box – Tata Sky, Videocon D2H – FitnHit.com]
Have A Look At It :-
DTH Services are going to launch Internet Browsing Set up Box – Tata Sky, Videocon D2H – FitnHit.com

Super news. But is this internet connection can be used with other devices in my room?

So,I might be able to browse DDF in my TV and it would be just amazing. :sp :tup

Airtel Sun Direct Tata Sky D2H Going To Launch Internet Enabled STB's With Bluetooth

Suman Bar said:
Super news. But is this internet connection can be used with other devices in my room?

the STB wont provide internet
You have to connect your Internet Connection to the STB and then you can Watch videos from Youtube, Browse Facebook, twitter etc :tup

Suman Bar said:
So the new stb box hv the option for wifi receiveing?

in 'Tata Sky+ transfer STB' we can connect internet through Wifi or though Ethernet
The STB has already been launched last year

Dont know about Other DTH providers :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock