Airtel swaps SS1 Hindi in place of SS1 Bangla to ensure continuity of IPL

Arpan Ghosh

Reaction score
yestarday i got a message from airtel
anybody know how i change this???
NvIZl73.jpg

i think because earlier star sports 1 bangla channel not available in sports section now star sports 1 bangla channel available innspprts section with other sports channel
kS3j00E.png

i think because earlier star sports 1 bangla channel not available in sports section now star sports 1 bangla channel available innspprts section with other sports channel
kS3j00E.png
Channel doesn't show on any bouquet. I try modifying a week back. Anyhow good move by Star as IPL doesn't air on Star Sports 1 Bangla.

If I subscribe to Bengali bouquet of ₹49. Do I get Star Sports 1 Hindi on the bouquet?

Last edited:
If I subscribe to Bengali bouquet of ₹49. Do I get Star Sports 1 Hindi on the bouquet?

That depends on what your DPO has choosen. SS1 Bangla or SS1 Hindi.

That depends on what your DPO has choosen. SS1 Bangla or SS1 Hindi.
I was asking about Airtel only. Currently, I am paying more for Bengali channels and Star Sports 1 Hindi. If included than I save money.

And all DPO's needs to drop Star Sports 1 Bangla from their platform. If there is no important events like IPL on a ₹19 channel. Why bother carrying a bandwidth wasting channel?

Last edited:
I was asking about Airtel only. Currently, I am paying more for Bengali channels and Star Sports 1 Hindi. If included than I save money.

Yes. Product Catalog shows SS1 Hindi.

https://www.airtel.in/productcatalog

And all DPO's needs to drop Star Sports 1 Bangla from their platform. If there is no important events like event on a ₹19 channel. Why bother carrying a bandwidth wasting channel?

You can expect multiple shutdowns here and there as and when broadcasters get to push new RIO. Right now they will try to delay any shutdown as they would have to adjust existing bouquet prices.

Ref - SWP HD and SPNI case

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock