Airtel Test Channel added on lcn 444

RE: lcn 444 added on adtv

SanjeevChoudhury said:
What is the reason behind of adding or removing channels late at night i.e after 1:30 a.m and so. Why can't they do the same thing during the day? Is there any technical reason?

They are scared of any problems that might happen while addition of channels on TP's during day time :p :D like some days before when they were changing channels on TP's all channels started giving error as "problem at airtel's transmission centre,channels will be back shortly" for about 20 to 30 min,so at night less number of people are watching TV so they can easily do everything

SanjeevChoudhury said:
What is the reason behind of adding or removing channels late at night i.e after 1:30 a.m and so. Why can't they do the same thing during the day? Is there any technical reason?

also, d screen wud flicker multiple time wid "BAT updates" popup.... which wud disturb viewers...

In d night @1:30 am, there are only a handful of ppl watching TV :k

shawl_who said:
also, d screen wud flicker multiple time wid "BAT updates" popup.... which wud disturb viewers...

In d night @1:30 am, there are only a handful of ppl watching TV :k

only few ddf member watch tv at that time only...:rofl :rofl

vikash 6827 said:
this channel launching on 6may

bro any confirmation regarding channel name :huh ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock