Discussion Airtel thanks app complaints not showing

• Thread starter Rose
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,443

Rose

Reaction score
Unable to view launched complaints in Airtel thanks app. I have facing this issue for the last 5 days.Is any body facing this issue. I contacted customer care they said it will be resolved automatically

828s20H.jpg
828s20H.jpg

I have exactly the same issue. Customer care always says, "try after some time" as if time is going to resolve their issues.

I have exactly the same issue. Customer care always says, "try after some time" as if time is going to resolve their issues.
They even don't know what you are complaining about.Pathetic people. One sample i have active xstreme play ott subscription,I am having some clarification regarding that.When i asked about that to customer care, they are saying i don't have active subscription.What can we do with these people.Airtel will always be like this.

They even don't know what you are complaining about.Pathetic people. One sample i have active xstreme play ott subscription,I am having some clarification regarding that.When i asked about that to customer care, they are saying i don't have active subscription.What can we do with these people.Airtel will always be like this.
If you have Airtel Black, there is one more place to view service requests
Manage --> Airtel Black [View Details] --> xstream fiber --> Scroll down, you will see SHORTCUTS --> More --> Service requests

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock