Airtel Trying To Add HD Top Ups By UNETHICAL MEANS

Nishal

Reaction score
Today morning, when I checked the packs activated in my a/c, to my horror I found out that MAX 32 HD Migration 2 DBR Topup was activated without my consent..

I immediately called these cc guys & had them deactivate it.. When questioned, the lame reply came that it was a backend team activation & was done to promote this 33 HD top up..

If I hadn't checked airtel app, charges would've got deducted daily without even my knowledge; the best part is they didn't even send an sms about topup addition..

What kind of cheap promotion is this...???

PS- I remember kumarvishwas also facing having faced a similar issue 2-3 weeks back..

Yeah. for promotion they're giving it for free for 1 month then it s ok. ????????

deemah786 said:
Yeah. for promotion they're giving it for free for 1 month then it s ok. ????????

Ya.. I will get hits hd free atleast for 1 month :lol

Same here Max 33 HD migration top up added to my account too. Had to call cc and deactivate it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock