Discussion Airtel vs TataSky HD Comparison

This post author was banned...
What's the reason...and some of the reply was deleted..
Can you please tell the reason ?..

Today, afternoon...I asked the author....what are the Tamil sd channel have low picture quality in tatasky.... author said some channel name...
Now, that reply was deleted... what's the reason ???? it's unfair..... dream dth moderater support tatasky only...
It's not a healthy discussion... totally unfair

This post author was banned...
What's the reason...and some of the reply was deleted..
Can you please tell the reason ?..

Today, afternoon...I asked the author....what are the Tamil sd channel have low picture quality in tatasky.... author said some channel name...
Now, that reply was deleted... what's the reason ???? it's unfair..... dream dth moderater support tatasky only...
It's not a healthy discussion... totally unfair

The thread starter has been banned temporarily due to the usage of regional language without translation. It has nothing to do with Tata Sky or Airtel Digital TV. If you have any issue with the moderation then you can discuss in the Talk to Team section as instructed in our forum rules.

If you are unhappy over a post/action/moderation of a staff member raise a dispute ONLY at the Talk to Team section.

Forum Guidelines and FAQs

We believe that each and every member of our forum deserves to get quick solutions to the issues they face. And for that, we need to make sure everyone can understand what the fellow member has posted. Keeping this in mind, please refrain yourselves from posting in regional languages including Hindi, if you cannot provide translation in English.

Translation: Make your issue reach to all!

Which among the two has a better customer support.
Also mention the maintainance and technician charges

Can any body help can I login airteldth account with a set password not otp like in tata sky?

Log in your airtel account with otp --》tap on the profile icon, select view profile--》 tap on the password and create a new password

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock