• Thread starter mark2gp
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 5,694
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark2gp

Reaction score
Hi, most of the issues have been discussed elsewhere in the forum, but still can be confusing/outdated/discontinued at present.

#1.Can we operate internet apps without any dth balance?
#2.Are apps JioTv, Chrome, Kodi available in Play Store?
#3.Is side loading of these apps possible?
#4.4K/Atmos support now working for all major ott apps?
#5.Are usb hdd, remote kb/mouse, compatible with the box?
Many thanks in advance to those who take the time and trouble to provide the necessary info. 🙏

Last edited:
Favourites on Xstream

You can choose channels as favorites from :-

While watching a particular channel, by clicking on options and then the heart symbol;
hTLwS8s.jpg

OR

From the favourites menu in settings, where you can add channels from a list.
LDxQUp3.jpg

There’s no dedicated button on remote to access your favourites.

Channels set as favorites are displayed in a horizontal row on the home page.
n171ZJl.jpg

While watching TV, you can access your favourites by clicking the left key on the circular button.
[Clicking right brings up the apps list.]
ngQDaI1.jpg

Note, favourites are sorted in the order of their LCN.
There seems to be no way to sort or arrange the favorite channels in any particular order. :confused:
nice info!
but still require 3 clicks to access next fav! And again additional clicks require depending on the channel the only thing that could solve is dedicated lcns so that one can access next fav channel by pressing ch+ button, 1click!

This feature is not present in old xtreme boxes. Pressing left is changes banner to previous channel.

They would have made certain improvements/modifications in latest variant of XStream box and enabled certain new features or assigned dedicated keys to current features which were missing earlier on.

These changes likely to be rolled out soon on previous variant of XStream Box (Technicolor). Also going forward new version of XStream Box may include favourite key/button

Last edited:
nice info!
but still require 3 clicks to access next fav! And again additional clicks require depending on the channel the only thing that could solve is dedicated lcns so that one can access next fav channel by pressing ch+ button, 1click!

Initially multiple clicks r requires to set favourite channels and same applies on all boxes of different operators.

In latest Airtel XStream Box subscriber can access the favorite channels by pressing "Left Part of Circular Key" and then use channel up/down option to surf thru favorite channels list

Initially multiple clicks r requires to set favourite channels and same applies on all boxes of different operators.

In latest Airtel XStream Box subscriber can access the favorite channels by pressing "Left Part of Circular Key" and then use channel up/down option to surf thru favorite channels list
Did I mention anything about settings fav initially ..naa
I said the fav channel access part requires many clicks depending on the channels

Did I mention anything about settings fav initially ..naa
I said the fav channel access part requires many clicks depending on the channels

which is why i stated that it favorite channels list has single key access on latest XStream Box and post that channel up/down keys can be used to scroll thru it.

This feature will most probably be rolled out soon on older variant of Airtel XStream Box

pressing "Left Part of Circular Key" and then use channel up/down option to surf thru favorite channels list
You cannot use channel +/- keys to select from favourites.
You have to use the circle button to scroll and select from list of favorites.

You cannot use channel +/- keys to select from favourites.
You have to use the circle button to scroll and select from list of favorites.

I am not referring about selecting favourite channels...i stated that once u have created the favorite channel list and enter favourite channels mode by pressing left circular key and select a channel...thereafter u can choose channel up / down keys to surf thru favorite channels just like we normally surf thru channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock