• Thread starter mark2gp
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 5,696
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark2gp

Reaction score
Hi, most of the issues have been discussed elsewhere in the forum, but still can be confusing/outdated/discontinued at present.

#1.Can we operate internet apps without any dth balance?
#2.Are apps JioTv, Chrome, Kodi available in Play Store?
#3.Is side loading of these apps possible?
#4.4K/Atmos support now working for all major ott apps?
#5.Are usb hdd, remote kb/mouse, compatible with the box?
Many thanks in advance to those who take the time and trouble to provide the necessary info. 🙏

Last edited:
enter favourite channels mode by pressing left circular key and select a channel...thereafter u can choose channel up / down keys to surf thru favorite channels just like we normally surf thru channels
I am also referring to the same.

I am able only to use the circle button to scroll and select from list of favorites. The channel +/- button option does not work.

Last edited:
I am also referring to the same.

I am able only to use the circle button to scroll and select from list of favorites. The channel +/- button option does not work.

Buddy u r not able to understand what i am trying to convey, i am not saying that u will be able to scroll thru channel list in favorite menu using channel up/down...ofcourse for that u need to use to circular arrow keys.

What i am trying to state is that once u go to favorite section and select a channel to watch then u would enter favourite mode and then when u try to use channel up/down keys it will switch between channels stored in the favourite mode.

Anyways as i have said favourite mode is not much needed as most people remember LCN of their favorite channels. Also assigning LCN for favorite again is useless rather LCN should continue to be reserved for main channels. As such even with / without LCN one would be able to easily scroll/surf thru favourite channels by entering the favourite mode.

Even if LCN is assigned one needs to remember LCN to directly switch to it, rather it is best to not have LCN and rather have a system devised by Airtel Digital TV where pressing left arrow key opens favourite channels menu and once can easily go to their preferred channel from the list.

What is needed on Airtel XStream STB and Tata Play Binge Box is dedicated key to see complete synopsis of a program...the "i" key is missing on both remotes

once u go to favorite section and select a channel to watch then u would enter favourite mode and then when u try to use channel up/down keys it will switch between channels stored in the favourite mode.

Buddy u r not able to understand what i am trying to convey....

No, not working as u say. Does not enter favourites mode, and cannot use channels +/- button to move between favorites.

Only option is to scroll and select from favourites list.

Buddy u r not able to understand what i am trying to convey....

No, not working as u say. Does not enter favourites mode, and cannot use channels +/- button to move between favorites.

Only option is to scroll and select from favourites list.

Okay buddy then this feature needs to be added in Airtel XStream Box. In SD/HD box when we press favourite key on remote then we enter the favourite mode and can surf thru our favorite channels using channel up/down keys

Okay buddy then this feature needs to be added in Airtel XStream Box. In SD/HD box when we press favourite key on remote then we enter the favourite mode and can surf thru our favorite channels using channel up/down keys
I am aware of all this.

I request you to verify facts and please do not give out wrong info. 🙏

Please request ADTV to implement / restore this feature. 🙏🙏

Last edited:
I am aware of all this.

I request you to verify facts and please do not give out wrong info. 🙏

Please request ADTV to implement / restore this feature. 🙏🙏

Not giving wrong information but just stating that this feature is available on SD / HD set top box hence requested u to check the same on latest variant of XStream Box. Nowhere did i say that this feature would be surely available on XStream Box at this point of time :)

surely on app there should be an option added for "Preferred CallBack Time" in the Upgrade/New Connection section.

Sound u r referring to is normal boot up sound which comes when Android TV icon appears on the screen.

Go to settings>android settings>resolution and there u will find overscan option

In latest Airtel XStream Box subscriber can access the favorite channels by pressing "Left Part of Circular Key" and then use channel up/down option to surf thru favorite channels list

Oh wise one, these are just 4 instances of misinformation from you, in this thread alone.:geek:

Not to mention the frequent mentions of what ADTV is planning to do, what you think they should be doing and how the rest of us users are ignorant. :LOL:

Last edited:
Oh wise one, these are just 4 instances of misinformation from you, in this thread alone.:geek:

Not to mention the frequent mentions of what ADTV is planning to do, what you think they should be doing and how the rest of us users are ignorant. :LOL:

Buddy, these were not misinformed. I was just asking u to u confirm if these options are available or not.

Overscan option is available in my Airtel XStream Box

Again on sound issue i just stated that there r system sounds which do come up when using the box. Also i just tried to help u to fix this issue.

Again on favourite channel issue u stated that in new XStream box "Left Circular Key" has been assigned for access favorite channels hence based on statement i assumed that once in favorite mode u would b able to use channel up down key to surf thru favorite channels like is available on SD / HD boxes. Later when u said this option is not available, i acknowledged the same and said that this feature should be enabled on latest Airtel XStream Box.

About sharing what Airtel Digital TV might be / is planning to or should do is exactly what should be done in forums. U mean to say that if i have some information i should not put it out here or if we r discussing about something then as a subscriber one should not put forward what improvements.

I would say that buddy u r being ignorant by not trying to understand context of meaning of comments and rather just choosing to dislike all of what i post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock