DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream (Android 10) STB Full Review

• Thread starter Gopi27
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 11,762
I recently bought a Sony OLED TV 65 inch. Currently having Airtel HD box. Will upgrading to Xtreme 4K box given better picture quality in SD channels? Currently have HD box.Thanks.
On HD channels you will definitely see the PQ improvement but on SD channels probably not much change.

I recently bought a Sony OLED TV 65 inch. Currently having Airtel HD box. Will upgrading to Xtreme 4K box given better picture quality in SD channels? Currently have HD box.Thanks.

Go ahead bro! You will definitely notice huge improvement in picture quality of Standard Definition as well as HD channels on Airtel XStream Smart Box as compared to HD STB as upscaling hardware installed in XStream box is of extremely good quality just like other components installed in the box. Also there is major enhancement in audio quality which can b noticed in Airtel XStream Box

I would suggest u to request airtel to provide older variant of the XStream Box to u which was manufactured by Technicolor as it seems to provide somewhat better user experience compared to the recent new model which has been made by Flextronics

Go ahead bro! You will definitely notice huge improvement in picture quality of Standard Definition as well as HD channels on Airtel XStream Smart Box as compared to HD STB as upscaling hardware installed in XStream box is of extremely good quality just like other components installed in the box. Also there is major enhancement in audio quality which can b noticed in Airtel XStream Box

I would suggest u to request airtel to provide older variant of the XStream Box to u which was manufactured by Technicolor as it seems to provide somewhat better user experience compared to the recent new model which has been made by Flextronics
Is new box not good??

Is new box not good??
Airtel extreme box is good for pic and sound quality is good then android 10 version update is very good, compare tataplay pic quality is good and android version is 9,sound quality is low volume because software is not correctly fix some lagging issue,features Wil solve problems are possible

Is new box not good??

It is also good buddy but i would say older variant has a little edge over new version as far as user experience is concerned. But do not worry as it is a minor difference, u can try requesting for older variant, incase unavailable go for the new variant which has been manufactured by Flextronics

Unfortunately you will not be able to see ultra HD (HDCP 2.2/2.3) picture from Xstream box, not only that you will not be able to listen Dolby Atmos sound from Xstream ( mostly your new Sony support), any way congratulations .

Its better you go for firstick 4k utra .

Unfortunately you will not be able to see ultra HD (HDCP 2.2/2.3) picture from Xstream box, not only that you will not be able to listen Dolby Atmos sound from Xstream ( mostly your new Sony support), any way congratulations .

Its better you go for firstick 4k utra .
Please elaborate and explain the reason for saying so. XStream box does support 4K Resolution and Dolby Atmos audio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock