DTH updates Airtel Xstream Box detail review

Much much difference.because we are getting HDR in xstream box.
Sorry to intrude in your thread but HDR is just the default output from the box. Its only beneficial for 4K HDR TV’s only when the source is HDR as well i.e Netflix or Prime. The DTH picture quality is good/better than the HEVC HD boxes but it has nothing to do with HDR , as SDR content (DTH) cannot be converted by the box into HDR. The box is upscaling the picture to 4K to offer better picture for 4K tv’s.
As for HDTV’s also the picture quality is better.

Sorry to intrude in your thread but HDR is just the default output from the box. Its only beneficial for 4K HDR TV’s only when the source is HDR as well i.e Netflix or Prime. The DTH picture quality is good/better than the HEVC HD boxes but it has nothing to do with HDR , as SDR content (DTH) cannot be converted by the box into HDR. The box is upscaling the picture to 4K to offer better picture for 4K tv’s.
As for HDTV’s also the picture quality is better.
My TV is 4k tv. And all the HD channels and original HDR content coming like same PQ.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock