DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,020
I am able to see only 18 to 20 hollywood movies in HOOQ .

Is there any search option for movies ?

Hope they are not cheating with less movies ?
You can search using Google assistant, just click on the assistant button and say the movie name!

Update Oct 18 2019
I couldn’t test HDMI CEC earlier and some people are facing problems with the same. I tried it yesterday with my 2019 Samsung 4K TV and its working as it is supposed to. No issues at all. Its working fine with 2018 LG 4K TV’s as well.

Update Oct 18 2019
I couldn’t test HDMI CEC earlier and some people are facing problems with the same. I tried it yesterday with my 2019 Samsung 4K TV and its working as it is supposed to. No issues at all. Its working fine with 2018 LG 4K TV’s as well.
HDMI CEC is working fine for me as well. The major issue is with the Audio. No Dolby audio on Amazon Prime and All channels showing Dolby are the biggest problems as of now with this box.

HDMI CEC is working fine for me as well. The major issue is with the Audio. No Dolby audio on Amazon Prime and All channels showing Dolby are the biggest problems as of now with this box.

I have one XStream Box and one Nvidia Sheild connected to my Onkyo system. When switch over from Nvidia Sheild to XStream Box, the former sleeps. It vice versa is not true. :mad:

My Samsung tv does not switch on automatically at few occasions. Considering it as some intermittent problem, I am giving XStream Box a benefit of doubt.

it audio issue as pointed out earlier is quite serious and my advice to newbies would be to avoid this box.

Unavailability recording facility is a set back. AirTel has not given any target date. I have serious doubt about technical capacity of AirTel.

Even a slight bad weather makes DTH signal vanish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock