DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 129,490
Recording itself is. It requires external mouse to navigate. Also it doesn't record internal audio.
You can connect Bluetooth mouse. I don't use the app, so I don't know about it's shortcomings. I guess the question was whether or not we can install it.

You can connect Bluetooth mouse. I don't use the app, so I don't know about it's shortcomings. I guess the question was whether or not we can install it.
Can you try installing the app and test it for other users?

My one more query is that is it display home channel after power on. For ex. I m watching a channel and suddenly power get off now when i will restart the box will it take me to home channel or just on home screen?

My one more query is that is it display home channel after power on. For ex. I m watching a channel and suddenly power get off now when i will restart the box will it take me to home channel or just on home screen?
Home screen.

really nice review 👏

What is d monthly rental for watching TV on this xtream?

I m currently using airtel DTH on mega HD pack, and paying rs. 700 pm

really nice review 👏

What is d monthly rental for watching TV on this xtream?

I m currently using airtel DTH on mega HD pack, and paying rs. 700 pm
You can use the same plan bro.

I am using Nvidia Shield, probably the best android tv in the world. Unfortunately, it is not available in India.

My point is different. I am greatly disappointed by big Indian Companies like AirTel. It can’t put a right product in the market. We are still a bunch of mediocre.

I am hopeful from TRAI. The proposed policy of providing operator neutral STB will help and will bring true competition.

I don’t mean to offend you but why are comparing a 2000₹ device to a 20000₹ one (duties included) again and again. I know there is nothing above shield when it comes to “android” , you don’t need to reiterate that again and again. Above all can you put in a coaxial wire and watch dth channels and record them on it. No. So why bring it in this discussion.

Instead of blatantly telling people not to buy the box just because you don’t like it and it doesn’t satisfy your requirements, just make people aware of the things you don’t like.
Let people decide for themselves.

You said you have a home theatre setup and said you are facing problems with CEC. I am not and many others aren’t. You don’t find the sound good. You have navigation problems. Why don’t you give back the box and take HD + box, it has recording facility as well. Since you have the supreme nvidia shield why do you need the xstream box at all.

Are you sure there is nothing wrong in your setup before you blame airtel. If there is something truly wrong with your box why don’t you ask airtel tech to bring another for testing and see how it works.

I agree it has a few shortcomings but what do you expect for 2000₹ .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock