Good News Airtel Xstream Box OTT services works without an package subscription!

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 48,879
I am using the box without subscription for the last one year.
Use xstream box as Android tv box check here

Thanks for all the information.

I watched the video carefully. In the last couple of minutes the menu is shown. But Live TV is missing there. Then how to watch Live TV on this box. Live TV is available on Airtel Xstream app if you install it on mobile. Why it is not appearing on this box ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the information.

I watched the video carefully. In the last couple of minutes the menu is shown. But Live TV is missing there. Then how to watch Live TV on this box. Live TV is available on Airtel Xstream app if you install it on mobile. Why it is not appearing on this box ?
This is for the people who don't want to pay dth subscription and want to use as Android box.
Live tv for all Indian channels can be seen using --- apk and IPTV subscription whivjlh is cheeper than dth but you need internet connection .
Mobile application will not work in set top box as it is not made for Android tv with D pad navigation.

Can v watch android ott apps without monthly subscription because I am in 999 plan already subscribed to ott

This is for the people who don't want to pay dth subscription and want to use as Android box.
Live tv for all Indian channels can be seen using --- apk and IPTV subscription whivjlh is cheeper than dth but you need internet connection .
Mobile application will not work in set top box as it is not made for Android tv with D pad navigation.

Thats really an interesting information. From where do we get the IPTV subscription ? Who are the providers and what would be the subscription fees ?

Search and try in Telegram group JioFiber discussion group.

I will do so. However, one basic question - Do we need also to have the cable/fiber/broadband connection from the provider of the IPTV ? Thank you for all the information.

I will do so. However, one basic question - Do we need also to have the cable/fiber/broadband connection from the provider of the IPTV ? Thank you for all the information.
You need active internet connection and Tivimate apk installed..you will get the m3u link from the provider.
Add the playlist to the tivimate and you can watch.
Normally if you have correct settings your set top box will start directly opening the last viewed channel .
You

Though it is a very late reply may be useful to somebody.
This box will work without active DTH subscription.
I bought this box with one month subscription during launch and never recharged becoz of the favourite selection options.
Just uninstalled 4 apk by adb commands and using this as a Android settop box with all OTT ,chromcast fully working for more than a year.
Installed Tivimate and getting all Indian channels IPTV at a lesser cost .(INR100 per month for 3 users) for my 2nd TV.
Please share your any alternative contact for connect else you can Mail me

Thanks

You need active internet connection and Tivimate apk installed..you will get the m3u link from the provider.
Add the playlist to the tivimate and you can watch.
Normally if you have correct settings your set top box will start directly opening the last viewed channel .
You

Thank you. I understood that to get the m3u link we do not need to have the internet connection from the same provider. I am having Airtel 100mbps unlimited plan. I see that earlier you mentioned that IPTV costs at Rs.100/month/3 users. Thats really interesting pricing. It comes to Rs.33/month/user. Who are the service providers at such a price ? Btw, I have become the member of JioFiber group. But dont see any sale offers there. On a different note, is there anyone who wants to share his URL to a 2nd user like me ?

Thank you. I understood that to get the m3u link we do not need to have the internet connection from the same provider. I am having Airtel 100mbps unlimited plan. I see that earlier you mentioned that IPTV costs at Rs.100/month/3 users. Thats really interesting pricing. It comes to Rs.33/month/user. Who are the service providers at such a price ? Btw, I have become the member of JioFiber group. But dont see any sale offers there. On a different note, is there anyone who wants to share his URL to a 2nd user like me ?
Search for playlist or --- in the group you get answers.check your DM .
Search and try dash.botallen.it is for 3 playlists at 100. JioFiber one is 100 per list single user.
In Botallen you can manage your playlist with editing groups and channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock