Discussion Airtel Xstream Box Prime Video error

I don't think airtel can do anything for this. If factory reset isn't solving your issue with Amazon prime, write an email to Amazon customer care and attach the error screenshot. They should be able to help you.
Amazon said that they are having some problems with airtel xstream smart box. And they even don't know when this will be solved.

Amazon said that they are having some problems with airtel xstream smart box. And they even don't know when this will be solved.
The issue is only with Dolby audio. The app itself works fine. I will check and confirm, as I haven't used it recently on the Xstream box.

The issue is only with Dolby audio. The app itself works fine. I will check and confirm, as I haven't used it recently on the Xstream box.
Please use it and then tell me.
I will be waiting for your reply.

Please use it and then tell me.
I will be waiting for your reply.
Checked it and I don't have any issues. See below.

VdPOBmD.jpg

Checked it and I don't have any issues. See below.

VdPOBmD.jpg

Try playing some video and check if the error comes.
If you are saying there's no error with your device, then why is there with my device.
AND how to solve this problem?

Disconnect all bluetooh devices from xtream box and try to use amazon prime video app. its worked for me.
I have tried your method. The only thing connected through Bluetooth was the Airtel Remote.
But this method also didn't work.
Has anyone some better solution?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock