Discussion Airtel Xstream Box Prime Video error

You need to Clear data and clear cache and uninstall updates. Then it will work. Both Amazon and airtel engineers are clueless about a fix. Pathetic
Doing this, the app works for a single time only, and when you exit the app and again launch it, it shows the same error.
So it is only a temporary fix not a permanent one.

Why everytime this message comes whenever I play any content on the prime video app on my airtel xstream smart box. App is already updated to its latest version. There is no problem with the account as everything works fine on the mobile. Is anyone facing a similar issue?
Does anyone know the solution?
Please reply
Jnle3zQ.jpg
I too face the same problem from day 1. Once I disconnected the Bluetooth speaker which I connected to the Xstream box it works flawlessly. Try that

Bro i got the permanent solution just connect your tv and set top box with the HDMI cable and all problems will be sorted
Maybe it is a permanent solution.
But since I hava a CRT tv, so there's no HDMI port, so I can't try this method.

Ok guys i have confirmed myself that Amazon prime works only with hdmi cable in airtel xtream box i connected my xtreme box in and old tv and smart tv with AV cable it shows same msg and when it connected witg hdmi cable everything works fines so i guess this is the end of topic now as we know whats the issue nihkil is facing
vgLYFkm.jpg

Ok guys i have confirmed myself that Amazon prime works only with hdmi cable in airtel xtream box i connected my xtreme box in and old tv and smart tv with AV cable it shows same msg and when it connected witg hdmi cable everything works fines so i guess this is the end of topic now as we know whats the issue nihkil is facing
vgLYFkm.jpg
Thanks

But from where did u confirmed this?
Did the customer care said so?

Thanks

But from where did u confirmed this?
Did the customer care said so?
He is able to replicate your issue by connecting with A/V cable. It was working for him with an HDMI cable and not working with A/V cable.

He is able to replicate your issue by connecting with A/V cable. It was working for him with an HDMI cable and not working with A/V cable.
Yes thats true and nikhil u can confirm it too by arranging a lcd which has hdmi port and u will fine same results what i found

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock