Seeking Help Airtel xstream box remote not working sometimes.

Sunilcec

Reaction score
My Airtel Xstream Box is new and installed 2weeks back.

Airtel Xstream Remote sometimes not working (like If I press any button/key, led light of the remote not blinks which means totally no response from my remote). After removing battery from it or powering off and on the xstream box, than only remote starts working.

I faced this problem more than 6 to 8-times. Every 3 to 4 days, I face this issue. I tried changing the battery, channel reset, Android restart option, paring and unparing my remote with setup box. But problem still exists.

What may be the problem. Any suggestions

Same here i face this issue in a week or 2 weeks i have to remove battery and than it works

I Don't Have Any Issue With Remote!

Try Checking With Smart Remote App!

I Don't Have Any Issue With Remote!

Try Checking With Smart Remote App!
Smart Remote App works normal.
Also I tried using Smart Remote App when my xstream box's remote was not working. Smart Removed App worked. May be problem with remote.

My Airtel Xstream Box is new and installed 2weeks back.

Airtel Xstream Remote sometimes not working (like If I press any button/key, led light of the remote not blinks which means totally no response from my remote). After removing battery from it or powering off and on the xstream box, than only remote starts working.

I faced this problem more than 6 to 8-times. Every 3 to 4 days, I face this issue. I tried changing the battery, channel reset, Android restart option, paring and unparing my remote with setup box. But problem still exists.

What may be the problem. Any suggestions

Again 2 times xstream remote not worked today. Any settings changes or any method to resolve it..?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock