Seeking Help Airtel Xstream Box Remote Not Working

• Thread starter a8875
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,986

a8875

Reaction score
Hello,
The remote of my Airtel Xstream Box is not working. The light on the remote is not glowing after pressing any button. I have also changed the batteries of the remote. But still it is not working.

What is the price of new Airtel Xstream Box Remote?
Where can I purchase the new remote?

Hello,
The remote of my Airtel Xstream Box is not working. The light on the remote is not glowing after pressing any button. I have also changed the batteries of the remote. But still it is not working.

What is the price of new Airtel Xstream Box Remote?
Where can I purchase the new remote?

When Did You Bought The Connection?

It Has 1 Year Warranty, Call CC And Raise Request,,,,,,,

The remote for my brand new Xstream V3 box gets no response at times. Only the power buttons seem to work.

Some times, a pop up message asking me to re-pair the remote (by pressing "back" & "options" button together for 5 seconds) appears.

Other instances, i have to remove and re insert batteries in the remote to get it working.

Both the remote software and remote app on the box are up to date. I tried clearing the remote memory (by pressing "options" and "9" ) and pairing it afresh, but still the problem crops up every couple of days.

The remote for my brand new Xstream V3 box gets no response at times. Only the power buttons seem to work.

Some times, a pop up message asking me to re-pair the remote (by pressing "back" & "options" button together for 5 seconds) appears.

Other instances, i have to remove and re insert batteries in the remote to get it working.

Both the remote software and remote app on the box are up to date. I tried clearing the remote memory (by pressing "options" and "9" ) and pairing it afresh, but still the problem crops up every couple of days.

Did u try disabling HDMI CEC and then unpairing/ pairing the remote again with XStream box.

Steps to unpair/pair
Open home page on box> Go to settings option>select Android Settings > go to devices and accessories option > select airtel remote and press unpair> on remote press "options" button and 9 number button simultaneously for 3 seconds until red indicator on remote blinks for few seconds > press "options" and "back" button on remote for 5 seconds as again red light on remote will blink> again go to devices and accessories option, if already there click "airtel" option which will automatically appear in scanning and ur remote will be repaired > also try to restart ur box.

Also another way is to directly unpair remote by pressing options and 9 button on remote without going to menu settings...one done simply restart ur box > press options and 9 number button to pair the remote and go to devices and accessories section,,select "airtel" icon to pair the remote

Take out one cell and insert it again. This happens for me everyday the first time I start the box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock