Airtel xstream box sound format's

Harshakalla

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm using airtel xstream box and after new update there is no option of selecting sound format manually, as before update. There are all options like Dolby digital and dts etc ...

I connected my sony ht s20r to xstream box via optical cable. But I wanna select Dolby digital manually.

How can we do that? Any solutions?

I'm also facing the same issues. Currently my device having Application Version : 2.0.2773 and Firmware version: 2.2.3-20072116. Its also only having Auto mode and no manual mode. Let us know which version we have to use to get manual mode.

I'm also facing the same issues. Currently my device having Application Version : 2.0.2773 and Firmware version: 2.2.3-20072116. Its also only having Auto mode and no manual mode. Let us know which version we have to use to get manual mode.
Request for version 2.2.36, it has all manual options

Hello all,

I'm using airtel xstream box and after new update there is no option of selecting sound format manually, as before update. There are all options like Dolby digital and dts etc ...

I connected my sony ht s20r to xstream box via optical cable. But I wanna select Dolby digital manually.

How can we do that? Any solutions?

Thanks for the update. I informed the issue with local airtel support and they raised concern with airtel team. Now my software has been updated to version 2.2.36, I'm getting manual option and can select the sound formats. I got quick solution from airtel within two days.

Thanks for the update. I informed the issue with local airtel support and they raised concern with airtel team. Now my software has been updated to version 2.2.36, I'm getting manual option and can select the sound formats. I got quick solution from airtel within two days.
By the way do you observe any dolby sound quality issue?

I observed even Dolby sounds like PCM, so I roll back to default auto option version 2.2.3

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock