Discussion Airtel XStream Box vs Tata Play Binge+

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 11,544
Bro, one suggestion as you don't show any partiality I will suggest to use binge box and xstream box once and navigate the UI of both boxes thoroughly...
Because I can assure u binge box has better UI in every ascept when compared xstream box... Because I used both boxes...
1. Favorite channels setting is simple in binge box only missing is fav button on remote other than that everything is same as HD box...
But in airtel favourite channels system is worst there is no specific lcn... And no order of favourite channels..
2. In Binge we can navigate to the UI like app, content suggestions and all and channel still play in the background but in airtel if we want to see apps channels will be stopped... It is basic because people want a background noise and search for the Content they need to watch...
3. Binge box shows u recommendations and continue watching.... For suppose if I watch a match in prime video... Or something in the content suggestions it will sports related movies and all... There is nothing like this in xstream... (only shows content but based on what we watched...)
4. Binge box have suggestions like most watched channels... Live tv suggestions, record a show suggestions etc.,
5. Live tv through internet.., Internet TV

That's why I am saying binge plus is best in terms of Software....

In terms of hardware xstream, binge are not best they have their issues...

Combo packs are best in tataplay... Binge packs and netflix combos... Add on prime and all...

U are still saying airtel xstream is selling more.... Can u mention any official proof for that?
Because, Tata Play Is market leader and also in recent paytv subs. churn also it is not only the one lost subs.. Airtel also losed subs..
And still TataPlay Is Market Leader... With a good margin when compared to second dth operator (airtel)
Bro, again it is a suggestion use both boxes once u will surely binge box has better UI.. Which fills all the basic needs...

Most of these features r available in Airtel XStream box too

Most of these features r available in Airtel XStream box too
Can u mention those features specifically because I mentioned specific 5 points which I rembered which are not their in xstream box...
So, instead of simply mentioning they are available can u mention what are those features...

Can u mention those features specifically because I mentioned specific 5 points which I rembered which are not their in xstream box...
So, instead of simply mentioning they are available can u mention what are those features...

Have discussed these things earlier too, i cannot be investing time and effort explaining same things on a daily basis. There r various features offered in Airtel XStream Box which r not available on Tata Play Binge boxes. Features like internet based tv channels and regular TV Channels availability via internet incase of no signal might soon be launched on Airtel XStream boxes

Have discussed these things earlier too, i cannot be investing time and effort explaining same things on a daily basis. There r various features offered in Airtel XStream Box which r not available on Tata Play Binge boxes. Features like internet based tv channels and regular TV Channels availability via internet incase of no signal might soon be launched on Airtel XStream boxes
Bro, sorry to mention, nobody wants to invest their time with this kind of discussions, even I don't have time for that...
But repeatedly u mentioned multiple times xstream is best in terms of software and hardware... But as I used both I don't find any difference is In terms of hardware performance....
UI is best on Binge box..
Remote looks good in xstream box...
So, if their are things in terms of software are better in xstream compared to binge box and I am missing them I would love to know that's why I asked you for that...
So, if airtel xstream is best in terms UI and software and I am missing them I will switch it to airtel myself again...
That's why I asked u...
Because, Previously in different threads also u repeadtly mentioned airtel xstream is best in terms of software and hardware but u didn't specifically mentioned those UI, software related features which are not their in binge box and available in xstream box..

But u have to pay additionally for both TV Channels and Netflix in Tata Play OTT+TV Channels combo packs...in Airtel Black Combo Plans Netflix is offered on complimentary / free basis , we just pay discounted price for mobile / DTH / Broadband in the concerned airtel black combo plan which has different variants.
It's not complimentary if you are paying for a higher amount plan.

Bro, sorry to mention, nobody wants to invest their time with this kind of discussions, even I don't have time for that...
But repeatedly u mentioned multiple times xstream is best in terms of software and hardware... But as I used both I don't find any difference is In terms of hardware performance....
UI is best on Binge box..
Remote looks good in xstream box...
So, if their are things in terms of software are better in xstream compared to binge box and I am missing them I would love to know that's why I asked you for that...
So, if airtel xstream is best in terms UI and software and I am missing them I will switch it to airtel myself again...
That's why I asked u...
Because, Previously in different threads also u repeadtly mentioned airtel xstream is best in terms of software and hardware but u didn't specifically mentioned those UI, software related features which are not their in binge box and available in xstream box..

As i have said i have already answered these queries at various points of time across different threads on the forum so no point of writing it again . As you regularly read all posts hence i suppose u should have already known these answers, if still u r unaware then i request u to search for the same using keywords and be more focused /attentive while reading posts so as to understand the content properly and while surfing plz even bookmark important thread /posts for future reference .

Buddy i can't be giving lengthy explanations for same questions time and again. I hope that i have been able to address ur query 🙏

It's not complimentary if you are paying for a higher amount plan.

No buddy... There is no major extra charge for complimentary/ free OTT benefits which r included in airtel black plan. Also we r paying less or somewhat equal in airtel black plans as compared to what we paid for such connections when these r were subscribed on individual basis. Also airtel black plans offering lot of other benefits like free service visit for DTH subscribers, extended warranty etc

No buddy... There is no major extra charge for complimentary/ free OTT benefits which r included in airtel black plan. Also we r paying less or somewhat equal in airtel black plans as compared to what we paid for such connections when these r were subscribed on individual basis. Also airtel black plans offering lot of other benefits like free service visit for DTH subscribers, extended warranty etc
What's the minimum plan that offers Netflix? What Netflix plans is provided?

Rs. 1598 plan u can check details on their app or website
That's too much with GST bro. Even Netfix seems to be not available.
BoRFQcA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock