Airtel Xstream : Confirms Amazon prime video doesn't support Dolby Audio on Xstream

maheshav

Reaction score
This is the message from

"Hi Venkata! We would like to inform you that currently Amazon prime video on Xstream box doesn't support Dolby Audio, Hence we request you to wait for the update to get this resolved. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you,"

Does anyone getting Dolby digital 5.1 while using Start movies HD & Sony Pix HD channels on Airtel xtreme andriod box. Iam not getting. I can experience only Dolby audio 2.1.
You reply appreciated.

Does anyone getting Dolby digital 5.1 while using Start movies HD & Sony Pix HD channels on Airtel xtreme andriod box. Iam not getting. I can experience only Dolby audio 2.1.
You reply is appreciated.
I have a subscription for some other Stat Maa HD channels, and do observe Dolby working fine, have you checked Surround setting?

But i don't have subscription channel that you ask.

For me, atmos content works for Netflix on xstream. But on Firestick 4k - Atmos doesnt work... weird issue. I was expecting Atmos to work flawlessly on Firestick...
If you are using same Netflix subscription(ultra HD), it should also work on latest version of Amazon firestick, my brother using firstick
with Onkyo Atmos setup it is working fine, tryto update your firmware of your Doloby Atmos system and reset both to factory default and try.

This is the message from

"Hi Venkata! We would like to inform you that currently Amazon prime video on Xstream box doesn't support Dolby Audio, Hence we request you to wait for the update to get this resolved. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you,"
After recent prime video update, Dolby audio is working on Xstream box.

Please find
FS4NTPA.jpg

For me, atmos content works for Netflix on xstream. But on Firestick 4k - Atmos doesnt work... weird issue. I was expecting Atmos to work flawlessly on Firestick...
The firetv stick need to have OS ver 7 above . Luckily I can get Atmos on Airtel Xtreme for Netflix and zee5. But not for amazon prime .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock