Airtel Xstream remote response very slow

ashok2005

Reaction score
I am facing a problem since yesterday, but don't know it is problem with the remote or set top box.
1) After pressing any key on the remote the LED glows once(It is normal) and after 2-3 seconds it again glows for 2 times.
2) Now it needs some more time between two successive keys, hence not able to select a TV channel. For example if I want to press channel 300, a message is displayed that "Channel 3 is not available"
Can anyone please suggest any remedy and help me out of the situation.

Thanks for your response. I have tried rebooting the Airtel Xstream Set top box many times but is not working. How to unpair and re-pair the remote. Is it from settings or by pressing some specific keys on the remote.

Try following which I got from Airtel engineer:
Remove pairing - press 3 line button and 9 together for 3-4 sec and release after light blinks on remote
Add pairing - press 3 line button and back arrow together for 3-4 sec and release after light blinks on remote

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock