Seeking Help Airtel xstream set top box error

rishabh9933

Reaction score
I not able to use airtel xstream app in my set top box my set top box show message plz update ur mobile no. But my mobile no. Is already updated I don’t know why show this message

I not able to use airtel xstream app in my set top box my set top box show message plz update ur mobile no. But my mobile no. Is already updated I don’t know why show this message
Was it working immediately after set top box installation?
Also check if in settings your mobile no is showing along with balance and other details. If yes then call the technician who installed it.

Have you resolved your issue? I have the same issue.

Have you resolved your issue? I have the same issue.
Please take the help of customer care they will resolve it by refreshing the account and issue will be solved on the spot without paying technician visit charges

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock