Discussion Airtel Xstream STBs doesn't support both DOLBY ATMOS & UltrHD ( HDCP 2.2/2.3)

Without changing the anything on TV and AV Reciever, firstck play ATMOS for the same OTT and Same move, same HDMI port, and Xstream is NOT ,

i believe this explains.

Are you using the ATMOS setup at your home? , or just saying what you belive ?
Xstream box hotstar app only supported dd plus not for atmos. But netflix atmos content working fine in atmos.

Above picture firestick input in hdmi4 and xstream box input in hdmi2.in my marantz i am setting audio separetly in each hdmi input. Same content play in my apple tv,lg tv and xstream box i am manually selected atmos audo in each input my marantz. So u asked ur brother check the audio in hdmi2 (xstream box).
I used the same HDMI IN port of AV receiver for both Xsream & firestick to avoid a lot of configuration issues.

please see the output of AV receiver info in the first post.

Xstream box hotstar app only supported dd plus not for atmos. But netflix atmos content working fine in atmos.
you mean only Netflix on Xstream box , atmos works ? ok i will try again With Neflix

But on Firstick Netflix / SunNext / Hotsto all Aps are Atmos is working

you mean only Netflix on Xstream box , atmos works ? ok i will try again With Neflix

But on Firstick Netflix / SunNext / Hotsto all Aps are Atmos is working

Buddy u had urself raised a similar issue with a different user id back in 2020 and even admitted that u were getting Dolby Atmos on Netflix. Here is that thread

Now u r saying u r not getting while others have confirmed that on XStream Box they r able to Enjoy Movies / Shows available on Netflix in Dolby Atmos audio
So this itself proves XStream Box supports 4K Resolution as well as Dolby Atomos. U need to check settings or contact LG concerned to know if they have some compatibility issue with XStream Box and request them to sort it out or contact OTT Support team to know if the App they have designed for XStream Box supports these features at present or not. Even if all these issues r sorted still u will get only such content in 4K/Dolby Atmos which has been made available by concerned OTT platform and u will have to subscribe to respective OTT pack which provides access to these features.

I can mention endless documents here which prove that Airtel XStream Box supports 4K as well as Dolby Audio but just for starters here is confirmation from Dolby itself about XStream Box supporting Dolby Atmos Audio...can't be a bigger proof than this. You can also visit Technicolor and Flextronics website and check specifications of XStream Box there and it would clearly mention availability of 4K as well as Dolby Audio

Source

Buddy u had urself raised a similar issue with a different user id back in 2020 and even admitted that u were getting Dolby Atmos on Netflix. Here is that thread

Now u r saying u r not getting while others have confirmed that on XStream Box they r able to Enjoy Movies / Shows available on Netflix in Dolby Atmos audio
So this itself proves XStream Box supports 4K Resolution as well as Dolby Atomos. U need to check settings or contact LG concerned to know if they have some compatibility issue with XStream Box and request them to sort it out or contact OTT Support team to know if the App they have designed for XStream Box supports these features at present or not. Even if all these issues r sorted still u will get only such content in 4K/Dolby Atmos which has been made available by concerned OTT platform and u will have to subscribe to respective OTT pack which provides access to these features.

I can mention endless documents here which prove that Airtel XStream Box supports 4K as well as Dolby Audio but just for starters here is confirmation from Dolby itself about XStream Box supporting Dolby Atmos Audio...can't be a bigger proof than this. You can also visit Technicolor and Flextronics website and check specifications of XStream Box there and it would clearly mention availability of 4K as well as Dolby Audio

Source
Are we getting Star Sport1 HD with Dolby Atmos Sound only in Airtel Xtream Box? Is Internet required for dolby atmos sound in Xtream Box?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock