Good News Airtel Xstream Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not upto mark as I expected before upgrade. Vioce remote also useless imo. 😔

SD pq is in xstreme worst than SD STB. I think I made worst decision regarding upgrade, thinking to sold out as they are not agredd to downgrade.
I think Tata Sky upgrade to Binge Plus gives better PQ in SD?

Not upto mark as I expected before upgrade. Vioce remote also useless imo. 😔

SD pq is in xstreme worst than SD STB. I think I made worst decision regarding upgrade, thinking to sold out as they are not agredd to downgrade.
Well that's disappointing!!!!

But Bro I have a query: Is Voot App available on playstore in Xsream Box?? in internet tv earlier it was available but now they have removed it..
Sideloading Voot (Android TV) Apk will work
I think Tata Sky upgrade to Binge Plus gives better PQ in SD?
Yes, generally SD Channels PQ on Tatasky is better than ADTV

I was thinking to upgrade my internet tv box to upgrade to xstream box but after listening to ur review, I feel I should be with that only. Internet TV box have some lagging issues but no issues with PQ and AQ on any channel. But Bro I have a query: Is Voot App available on playstore in Xsream Box?? in internet tv earlier it was available but now they have removed it..
You can cast via Mobile ...

Yes I know that But I want to use app in tv..
Bro Please tell me the steps if possible
Download Apk from #Here
  • Install any File Manager app on STB
  • Use pendrive or Send To TV app to transfer apk to stb
  • From File Manager app Install the apk
If app doesn't work properly means its not supported in Internet TV as ot runs on very old Android 6.0

Downgraded to HD, got colcomp stb. I got refunded as adtv balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock