Good News Airtel Xstream Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too had an offer for 1500Rs. As our DDF friends told it had some HDR and Audio issues, I dropped the idea and I am happy with my Airtel internet Box

But no clock on banner showing time😃 sometimes its useful they need to fix it 😂

Congrats @Deepu Darling bro, bro how's the hd and sd channels quality in xstream box as compared to hd box.

bro any flaws noted in audio or video as your are not using HT. thanks
Not upto mark as I expected before upgrade. Vioce remote also useless imo. 😔

SD pq is in xstreme worst than SD STB. I think I made worst decision regarding upgrade, thinking to sold out as they are not agredd to downgrade.

SD pq is in xstreme worst than SD STB. I think I made worst decision regarding upgrade, thinking to sold out as they are not agredd to downgrade.

Bro try to contact TSM,he will downgrade STB

I was thinking to upgrade my internet tv box to upgrade to xstream box but after listening to ur review, I feel I should be with that only. Internet TV box have some lagging issues but no issues with PQ and AQ on any channel. But Bro I have a query: Is Voot App available on playstore in Xsream Box?? in internet tv earlier it was available but now they have removed it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock