DTH updates Airtel Xtream Box Software Updated

what is hdmi cec bro.. how to use ?i

what is hdmi cec bro.. how to use ?

HDMI-CEC control on TV, you can google, and you will get more idea in shart :

CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allows for HDMI devices to be controlled with one remote control. If you try to cast to a CEC supported TV while on a different source input (local TV channel, Cable, USB), source input will automatically switch to the HDMI port where the Chromecast is connected.

Last edited:
Hi All
My airtel Xtream box software is updated on today evening.
Application Version 2.1.4086
Firmware Version 3.1.6-220211
Hi all this looks like 3.1.6.Xxx is a major change in firmware, so if possible do a factory rest and configure your otts again.

I was getting a flicker of light some time so did factory reset, Issue got resolved.

Even after factory reset the latest version firmware retained by box , that means they made this new release as a factory default image. Off course the application software we need to update to new.

After new sw update anyone checkit for 5.1 audio supported for amazonprime and zee5 app. Before two apps don't support 5.1 audio for xstream box.

itUdgWu.jpg
What make difference by update in remote function...

What aim...

After new sw update anyone checkit for 5.1 audio supported for amazonprime and zee5 app. Before two apps don't support 5.1 audio for xstream box.
Nothing to do with SW upgrade, recently just before RRR streaming realease zee5 updated their app to support.

Similarly Prime video also upgrade just before Pushpa move streaming their app recently.

Why because lot request went to those app vendor , saying with out dolby watching those moves doesn't make exiting.

So both prime video and zee5 now support dolby atmos as well now. These apps are supporting before SW upgraded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock